STEPS TO OWNERSHIP
1. Get started. Review The Sobik's Subs Website to learn more about our franchise opportunity. You’ll find many answers to your initial questions on our FAQs page. When you’re ready for more information, simply request a franchise kit.
2. Discuss the opportunity. Once you have submitted your information to us and expressed interest in The Sobik's Subs franchise opportunity, a franchise representative will send you a Franchise Kit with more details on owning your own location (or locations) and get in touch with you to discuss the opportunity.
3. Due diligence. Take lots of time to review the franchise opportunity, research the industry and make sure to ask any questions you might have. It’s important to really understand the business and learn all that you can at one of our Discovery Day events that are regularly held at Sobik's Subs locations. Your franchise representative will provide you all the details and present you with a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
4. Sign agreement. With your due diligence completed, and the decision to join The Sobikk's Subs family made, the next step is executing your franchise agreement.
5. Training. Now that you’re a Sobik's Subs Franchisee, your training will begin and you may start searching for a location (if you haven’t already).
6. Opening. After you complete training and build out of your location, it’s time to open! We’ll be with you all the way providing unheard of support from operations to marketing.
WELCOME TO THE SOBIK'S FAMILY!
Would You Like more information on owning you own Sobik's Subs Franchise?
For more information on the Sobik's Subs franchise opportunity, please request a Sobik's Subs Franchise Kit by completing the form below. To speak with someone immediately, call 407-536-6109 and we’ll connect you with our Franchise Sales Director.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy a franchise. It is for information purposes only. An offer is made only by a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). Sobik's Subs franchises will not be sold to any resident of any state until the offering has been exempted from the requirements of, or duly registered in and declared effective by, such state, and the required FDD (if any) has been delivered to the prospective franchisee before the sale in compliance with applicable law.
Currently, certain states regulate the offer and sale of franchises. In the U.S., states that regulate the offer and sale of franchises include California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you reside in one of these states, or even if you reside elsewhere, you may have certain rights under applicable franchise laws or regulations.